FastBooks Online can be accessed from any web enabled mobile device with a web browser. The experience is optimised on any iOS device (iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch) and Android tablet or Smartphone with the FastBooks Online App.
You will need an internet connection to access FastBooks Online.
Absolutely! FastBooks Online is a full Cloud solution that can be used on any compatible browser on any computer (PC or Mac), and mobile device.
FastBooks Online is a cloud based financial management software. Its designed to slash the time you spend managing your business finances, by helping you with tasks such as:
- Creating estimates and invoices
- Tracking sales and cash flow
- Managing your customers and suppliers
- Monitoring your tax and making tax return much easier
- Understanding your company’s performance
- Planning ahead and budgeting
Being a true cloud solution, there’s no need to install any software. You access FastBooks Online straight from your internet browser on any computer or web enabled device whenever, wherever.
Recommended system requirements
- Windows PC: 1 GHz computer with 256 MB of RAM running Windows XP or later
- Apple Mac: Intel-based Mac running OS X 10.5 or later
- Latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari for Mac
- At least 512 Kb/s shared internet connection (DSL, cable, T1)
Note: QuickBooks is not supported on Linux, including Ubuntu and Fedora
QuickBooks Online works best with a fast broadband Internet connection.